The CD45dim/CD123bright/HLADRneg BAT in the Anti-histamine Drug Allergy
BAT in anti-histamine allergy
Abstract Abstract Abstract Abstract
2. Chirumbolo S, Bjorklund G, Vella A. Using a CD45dim/CD123bright/HLA-DRneg phenotyping protocol to gate basophils in FC for airway allergy. CD123 does not decrease. Adv Respir Med. 2017;85(4):193-201.
3. Chirumbolo S. Major pitfalls in BAT performance may be caused by gating protocols and CD63% cut off evaluation. Cytometry A. 2014;85(5):382-5.
4. Chirumbolo S. Monitoring of CD63% in basophil activation test and suggested new parameters for allergy diagnosis. Inflamm Res. 2012;61(2):171-6.
5. Chirumbolo S, Vella A, Ortolani R, De Gironcoli M, Solero P, Tridente G, Bellavite P. Differential response of human basophil activation markers: a multi-parameter flow cytometry approach. Clin Mol Allergy. 2008; 16;6:12.
6. Lagopoulos V, Gigi E. Anaphylactic and anaphylactoid reactions during the perioperative period. Hippokratia. 2011;15(2):138-40.
7. Fisher MM, Baldo BA. Mast cell tryptase in anaesthetic anaphylactoid reactions. Br J Anaesth. 1998 ;80(1):26-9.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.